Chillin out, coolin, relaxin and maxin

Holy cow! I haven't posted in solid month. What a slacker. No, actually I have been on the go so much that I just haven't taken time to post.

Enough about that. Believe it or not I don't have many new photos to share right now. I do have one new participant to show you though.

I don't know this dog's name. He was actually the dog of the neighbor where I was working that day. This was at High Rock lake in Davidson county North Carolina.

I got a kick out of how hard this dog could relax. He could do it at the drop of a hat and quicker than you could blink. I was working away, toiling in the hot sun, and when I looked up he was just laying there sunning the goods.

Once I stopped laughing I started taking pictures. You can see by the last photo here that he has an annoyed look on his face so I guess I interupted his mojo. Sorry bout that, dog.








You've heard of working dogs, or dogs with jobs? Well, this dog is unemployed for sure.