"Sinking" To A New Level

There are 2 characters here. The cat that was apparantly born with no face, and me, the countertop guy.

Mr.Cat Born With No Face: Hello Mr.Countertop Guy. Let me show you the problem that I am having with my sink.


Countertop Guy: Gee whiz Mr.Cat Born With No Face. The little cracks in the sink do require you to have a new sink installed. I'm just wondering, since you have no face, how did you know the cracks were in there in the first place?

Cat Born With No Face: Well, when I wiggle my butt down into the small side of the sink I can feel them on my butt. Hey, I have more than one butt crack. (Cat Born With No Face laughs hysterically at his own joke)


Countertop Guy:That's hilarious Cat Born With No Face, but really I need you to move if you want me to start working on getting this sink out of here.

Curtain closes. Thank goodness that's over.

Yeah, I am in a corny mood right now and my feeble attempt at humor failed miserably. At least I am consistant. Give me a break though, I'm a countertop repair man, not a playwright.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

hi

very nice post

Mikes Sumondong said...

hahaha. very funny. it made me laugh today! thanks!