Izzy the Ear


Well, it took me a little while to get to a stopping point so that I could post again. Today I am goin to tell you about Izzy. Since it was a while ago that I met Izzy I may leave out some of the info that I had on him but to Izzy'z mom I would like to say that it is not intentional.


This a cute little Shitzu, man I hope I spelled that right. He was owned by a man that got sick and could not care for him correctly any more so he had to give him up for adoption.
He is 4 years old, he loves green beans, I've met goats that would not even eat green beans so this seems a little unusual for a doggie, and he also likes raw red pepper.


He is 4 years old, he loves green beans, I've met goats that would not even eat green beans so this seems a little unusual for a doggie, and he also likes raw red pepper.

When he was turned over to the adoption people it was discovered that Izzy had a severe ear infection. It had gotten so bad that his ear had to be amputated and a fake ear installed. Did I say installed? I really am a coutertop guy, I meant that he had it attached.

You would never know that if someone didn't tell you. He loves to play and you can tell that he loves the people that adopted him very much. I think that most critters are very grateful to people that rescue them from bad situations.

While I was there me and Izzy played with Mr. Froggy, his favorite stuffed toy. I had a good time and he did too. I really enjoyed meeting his owners and him.