Bad Bad Blogger.


Okay I know. If I am going to have a blog the least I can do is to post to it on a regular basis.

My work in the countertop repair business has been going at a frenzied pace so I haven't been posting as I should. That being said, I will make you this promise. From now on, I will post every single day sometimes twice a day until I have paid my debt for being such a slacker, unless I just don't have time to post in which case I excuse myself from posting. Can you tell that I am practicing for my career in politics?

Stop the panic, I would never get into politics. Animals are way less like animal than people are and I will just stick to critters and countertops.

On this post I am going to share some pictures with you that I have been collecting for a couple of months. The bios on these cute critters are not included here because I am an airhead and I can't find their info. Hopefully the photos will hold you over until I get my act together again.

Let the Critter pics begin.




These two are so beautiful that I could not leave them out. I wish I could find their bio info. They were rescued from the pound, that much I can tell you.


These two monsters are huge. The guy said they each weighed over 150 pounds each. They are Pyranees(spelling?). they had both been shaved because of heat but they are usually covered in a thick white coat that looks like they were dipped in snow.




Okay, I won't show all the pictures that I have right now but before I go, here are my own kitties focusing intently on a blue tailed lizard that you can't see in the photos.

From left to right, Tippy, Itty Bitty, Tuffin, and Solomon.

One day the lizard came in under the fron storm door and Itty Bitty caught it and ran through the house until he made it under ther bed upstairs. When I tried to get it from him he growled and hissed but he still gave it up. Itty Bitty like putting on a show like he is going to rip you apart if you take his "toys" but he never does rip into me, thank goodness.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hey, I just stumbled upon your blog. This is a cute idea, like a simpler version of Dogster without all the ads and silly frilly stuff. I'm a dog owner, and I would come back to see the nice doggies you encounter on your jobsites.

And while you're at it, howabout posting pictures of your countertops? As a homeowner with a long (and never-ending) wish-list of repairs and upgrades, including a new kitchen counter, I enjoy seeing before and after pics of home improvements.